Impact crusher is used to crush materials which size is between 100 and 500 mm, and the hardness of the materials is no more than 350 MPa.
The Impact Crusher is used for primary, secondary, fine crushing mining and rocks (for example, the granite, marble, and limestone) materials with compressive strength less than 350 MPa. The impact crusher is widely used for sand and rock producing in the industry of roads, railways, reservoir, electricity power and building materials and so on.
Impact crusher is suitable for materials whose compressive strength is under 350Mpa, and particle size is less than 500mm. With end products in cubic shape, the impact crusher is widely used for sand and rock producing in the industry of roads, railways, reservoir, electricity power and building materials and so on.
The Advantages and Benefits of Impact Crusher:
1. The impact crusher is with unique simple structure, keyless connection.
2. Impact crusher is with high-chromium plating hammer and special impact liner plate.
3. The impact crusher is capable of highly efficient hard rock crushing while saving energy.
4. The final product of impact crusher is in the shape of a cube, the discharge grain size is adjustable to simplify the crushing circuit.
5. Easy maintenance, reliable performance.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
© Copyright 2013-15, All Rights Reserved by Rich Field Minerals